Rates & Insurance
Insurance is not required to participate in counseling services. Please call for additional options.
At The LifeLine Center, multiple insurance plans are accepted including:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
We continue to build partnerships with insurance and EAP networks so please call to see if your plan has been added!
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept most major credit cards and cash payments.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!